Wordpress Social Feed Plugin
Display your Facebook, Instagram and Youtube content on your Wordpress website in few clicks.
- License per 1 website
- 1 year access to Updates
1 years of updates
Automatically display your Facebook posts, photos, videos and events on your website.
Use predefined layouts or create your own design for feeds.
Facebook feeds will look great on any kind of device.
Facebook feeds add more value to website SEO, as its content is visible for any search engines.
Fast and reliable
Facebook feeds are displayed on a page as fast as possible due to built-in cache.
Load more button and Infinity Scroll.
Zoom in your photos and videos.
At the same time display posts from different Facebook pages and Instagram.
We provide excellent support.
Try the Plugin for Free
Start use and explore the free version of Wordpress Social Feed Plugin.
You can download it from the official WordPress Plugin Page.
Our customer’s thoughts about CompyGo Social Feed plugin
The nice plugin and within a few minutes I was able to connect my Facebook account to my site. 5 stars!
Very smooth setup for me and it so simple to use. Awesome tool and amazing customer support that replied to all my questions.
I faced some minor issues with the plugin but a support team helped me to configure it properly.
I'm more than happy with the plugin. Now I have all my Instagram posts on the site. It is excellent!
Display your Facebook and Instagram posts and Youtube videos on your Wordpress website just in few clicks.
Note: This is a free version of the plugin that allows you to display only 4 last posts with photos and videos from Facebook page. To display unlimited posts and reveal more features use the PRO version of the plugin.
- Automatically display your Facebook and Instagram posts, photos, videos and events on your website.
- Automatically display your Youtube videos on your website.
- Mobile friendly. Facebook feeds will look great on any kind of device.
- SEO friendly. Facebook feeds add more value to your website SEO, as its content is visible for any search engines.
- Fast and reliable. Facebook feeds are displayed on a page as fast as possible due to built-in cache.
- Unlimited posts. Load more button and Infinity Scroll.
- Customizable Design. Use predefined layouts or create your own design.
- Lightbox. Zoom in your photos and videos.
This is a PRO version of the plugin. To try a free version navigate to the plugin Wordpress page.
Note: The free version of the plugin allows you to display only 4 last posts with photos and videos from Facebook page.
To display unlimited posts and reveal more features use the PRO version.
This guide provide a short instruction how to install and configure the WordPress Social Feed Plugin.
As the result you will be able to display Facebook posts on wordpress website.
- Install the plugin (only for PRO version)
- Create Facebook App
- Add a source: Facebook and Instagram
- Create a new feed
- Display social posts on a website
Download the plugin
After your have purchased the Facebook Feeds WordPress Plugin, navigate to your account and click on the tab My Products. Here you can find all your purchased plugins.
Next to the purchased plugin click on Download to get a ZIP archive of the plugin.
Also click on Show link under License Key column to display your License Key.
Install the plugin
When you have download the ZIP archive, there is no need to open it. It must be just uploaded to WordPress website. Navigate to to you WordPress website. Login as an Admin and go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin -> Choose file -> Install Now. After installation activate the plugin.
Activate a license
After installation you will see a new menu item. Click on CG social feeds -> Settings -> General. Copy your license key from My Products and paste it into the License Key field. Click on Save Setting. When the license key is saved activate it.
Before feed creation you should connect your social account to your website. Check you App ID and App secret fields. These fields must have values from your Facebook App.
- Navigate to CG Social Feed -> Settings -> General and click the Add Source.
- In the popup select a social network and click the Login with Facebook.
- You will get the Facebook popup. Follow the Facebook instruction.
Select a page that you want to connect and confirm.
- If connection is succesfull you will be redirected back to WordPress site.
Now the list of sources contains your Facebook page or Instagramm account.
When a source have been added a feed can be created.
Navigate to CG Social Feed -> Feeds and press a button + Add in header section.
In the sidebar:
- select a social network
- select feed type
- select source tht have been added earlier
- press button Create
- select source type
- after you will be redirected to a feed page.
Copy a shortcode of the created feed to display a feed on a page/post/widget
- You can find it on the Feeds page (Navigation: CG Social Feed -> Feeds).
- To copy a shortcode find your feed and click on the icon in the Shortcode column
Than choose a page/post/widget where you wish to display the feed and add a Shortcode block.
Insert an earlier copied value in the empty field and save.
You have just added a feed to you Wordress webiste. If you have any concerns let us know.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account